- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
I have multiple accounts on retail with capped gil on them. Billions in items 52,000 Alex on hand
Relic currency. Max fishing with E fishing rod on 3 accounts. Just tons of stuff
Just DM what you have or what you’re looking for.
Middle man is okay by me and recommend for sure if it’s a big trade. I’ve been playing retail ffxi on and off since day 1 NA release. These are old school accounts and all original owner with all info and codes. Everything on Asura
Relic currency. Max fishing with E fishing rod on 3 accounts. Just tons of stuff
Just DM what you have or what you’re looking for.
Middle man is okay by me and recommend for sure if it’s a big trade. I’ve been playing retail ffxi on and off since day 1 NA release. These are old school accounts and all original owner with all info and codes. Everything on Asura
Last edited:
