- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Over the past 3 months, I have been buying/selling accounts and been doing very well with it. Unlike your "resellers", I pay a bit more, but I expect a lot from the people that I buy from.
At this point in the time, due to the high number of issues with account recalls, I am ONLY dealing with Original Owners that can provide proof of ID. Also, the name on your Paypal account must match the name on the WoW Account and your ID.
I will be paying the market price for these accounts. The advantage of dealing with me is that you are selling to a veteran MD user with a very large rep pool and history.
Thank you for your time and please use the format below to contact me.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #1:</span></span> At this moment, I am only purchasing characters that have 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Valorous) or better. Anything less than that will get a polite rejection.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #2:</span></span> I will barter your account price if you ask for too much. I am willing to give you the best price I can for your account, but you have to be responsible considering the status of the account market and current WoW content (patch 3.1 slated to come out in 2-3 weeks).
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #3: </span></span>If you fail to complete the form upon contacting me, you will be ignored. I am only dealing with individuals that can follow simple directions and logic.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please use the following format when you contact me:</span></span>
Are you the Original Owner? If so, can you supply an photocopy of your ID upon purchase of the account:
Armory Link:
Off-Set Gear:
Epic Flying:
Gold On Account:
Transfer Up:
Character Customization Up:
Emblems of Valor/Heroism:
Stone Keeper Shards:
Rare/Vanity Items/Titles:
Achievement Points:
Asking Price:
</span></span>
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Over the past 3 months, I have been buying/selling accounts and been doing very well with it. Unlike your "resellers", I pay a bit more, but I expect a lot from the people that I buy from.
At this point in the time, due to the high number of issues with account recalls, I am ONLY dealing with Original Owners that can provide proof of ID. Also, the name on your Paypal account must match the name on the WoW Account and your ID.
I will be paying the market price for these accounts. The advantage of dealing with me is that you are selling to a veteran MD user with a very large rep pool and history.
Thank you for your time and please use the format below to contact me.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #1:</span></span> At this moment, I am only purchasing characters that have 3/5 Tier 7.5 (Valorous) or better. Anything less than that will get a polite rejection.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #2:</span></span> I will barter your account price if you ask for too much. I am willing to give you the best price I can for your account, but you have to be responsible considering the status of the account market and current WoW content (patch 3.1 slated to come out in 2-3 weeks).
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOTE #3: </span></span>If you fail to complete the form upon contacting me, you will be ignored. I am only dealing with individuals that can follow simple directions and logic.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please use the following format when you contact me:</span></span>
Are you the Original Owner? If so, can you supply an photocopy of your ID upon purchase of the account:
Armory Link:
Off-Set Gear:
Epic Flying:
Gold On Account:
Transfer Up:
Character Customization Up:
Emblems of Valor/Heroism:
Stone Keeper Shards:
Rare/Vanity Items/Titles:
Achievement Points:
Asking Price:
</span></span>
