- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I am currently looking at geared level 80 characters. I am in the market for 2-3 different characters at the moment to help get some of my friends off of the ground with WoW. All transactions will be done with me and I will be taking on the full responsibilities of the account(s).
I do not care what faction/class/sex you have. As long as it is geared to teeth.
I will be paying the market price for these accounts. The advantage of dealing with me is that you are selling to a veteran MD user with a very large rep pool and history.
Thank you for your time and please use the format below to contact me.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please use the following format when you contact me:</span></span>
Armory Link:
Off-Set Gear:
Epic Flying:
Gold On Account:
Transfer Up:
Character Customization Up:
Emblems of Valor/Heroism:
Stone Keeper Shards:
Rare/Vanity Items/Titles:
Asking Price:
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I am currently looking at geared level 80 characters. I am in the market for 2-3 different characters at the moment to help get some of my friends off of the ground with WoW. All transactions will be done with me and I will be taking on the full responsibilities of the account(s).
I do not care what faction/class/sex you have. As long as it is geared to teeth.
I will be paying the market price for these accounts. The advantage of dealing with me is that you are selling to a veteran MD user with a very large rep pool and history.
Thank you for your time and please use the format below to contact me.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please use the following format when you contact me:</span></span>
Armory Link:
Off-Set Gear:
Epic Flying:
Gold On Account:
Transfer Up:
Character Customization Up:
Emblems of Valor/Heroism:
Stone Keeper Shards:
Rare/Vanity Items/Titles:
Asking Price:
