- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
First off if this is the wrong section please let me know where it goes and I will post there, wasnt sure if it went in items or not..
second, obviously you must be TWV to do this.
ok, so I dont have alot of time to play anymore so I was looking to pay someone to get my character full bloodthirsty for now, and then possibly going for epic vicious, but post her first and ill aim you, ill be out tonight within the next hour so if im not aim leave your price here in the thread.
second, obviously you must be TWV to do this.
ok, so I dont have alot of time to play anymore so I was looking to pay someone to get my character full bloodthirsty for now, and then possibly going for epic vicious, but post her first and ill aim you, ill be out tonight within the next hour so if im not aim leave your price here in the thread.
