• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking to get a FA og skull with galaxy, renegade and BK with og STW

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(2 reviews)

Dele

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 24, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to get a FA OG skull with Galaxy, Renegade and BK with OG STW. No more than 100 skins, willing to pay ~170. (ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY PLEASE!)
(R = required, NR = not required)
Skins I am looking for on an account ⬇ --Emotes I am looking for on an account ⬇ ----Battlepass ⬇
(BK, GALAXY, PSKULL)----------------------- OJ-R-----------------------------------------Season 2-7 maxed OR almost maxed (~95)
Sky Stalker-NR------------------------------- Floss-R
Crackshot-R----------------------------------Take the L-R
A.I.M.-R--------------------------------------- The Worm-R
Alpine Ace-R (any kind)---------------------- Jaywalking-R
Beef Boss-R----------------------------------- Springy-R
Bloom-R
Bone Boss-R
Omega-R (maxed)
Dolph-R
Merry Marauder-R
Havoc-R
Heartbreaker-NR
Hollowhead-R
Jack Gourdon-R
Kondor-NR
Mecha Morty-R
Rick Sanchez-R
Plastic Patroller-NR
Psycho Bandit-R

If there are some required items missing, message me and I'll see if I want to buy it or not. PLEASE, do not message me with any other offers
MM Only
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I got a purple og skull acc. Add me on dc: nimTV#8855
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/seller-takes-money-and-refuses-to-give-it-back-then-blocks-me.2074487/#post-7958406
messege me on discord JAGA#7394
 
you still need?
 
Hi, yes I still need an account
A
discord Zee.#9828
Added
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top