Character/Level doesn't matter.
*Required* (Please do not reply unless these are met):
- Must come with Email account attached to the game. (No @gmails.com as they're usually attached to phones) OR have it reset via this info: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7237
If you're resetting the email, skype or another live chat program will be needed so we can co-ordinate the verification process with ESO customer service.
- Pre-Order bonus (Any race in any Alliance).
- IF Veteran level character, must be on NA server.
Please send private msg on forums.
I'm a Safe buyer as my feedback will prove.
If you have no feedback/not verified, you must go first. I will pay very well if all conditions met.
*Required* (Please do not reply unless these are met):
- Must come with Email account attached to the game. (No @gmails.com as they're usually attached to phones) OR have it reset via this info: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7237
If you're resetting the email, skype or another live chat program will be needed so we can co-ordinate the verification process with ESO customer service.
- Pre-Order bonus (Any race in any Alliance).
- IF Veteran level character, must be on NA server.
Please send private msg on forums.
I'm a Safe buyer as my feedback will prove.
If you have no feedback/not verified, you must go first. I will pay very well if all conditions met.
Last edited:
