• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

looking to buy pink mercy account :)

Not Recently Bumped

Laylabayyy

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 8, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! My name is Jaylani, awhile ago I was scammed out of 500 dollars when buying a pink mercy account. I’m willing to give it another shot. My budget currently is only 100-250. I’m not looking for a super stacked account, I would just like pink mercy and that the blizzard account is able to be linked to psn. For quicker communication my discord is @bbgjayyy
Thank you to anyone that is willing to sell me an account :) <3
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top