With tons of streamers doing giveaways for beta keys, I am looking to purchase one key code.
YOU ARE GOING FIRST IF YOU HAVE NO REP! No exceptions, if you're okay with that then contact me and we can get a quick deal done via verified paypal.
Add me on Skype/PM me and we can discuss a price! I'm not overpaying at all, not paying anywhere near $100. if anyone has a spare code and wants some quick legit $ from a repped member. hit me up
YOU ARE GOING FIRST IF YOU HAVE NO REP! No exceptions, if you're okay with that then contact me and we can get a quick deal done via verified paypal.
Add me on Skype/PM me and we can discuss a price! I'm not overpaying at all, not paying anywhere near $100. if anyone has a spare code and wants some quick legit $ from a repped member. hit me up
Last edited:
