Hi, im looking to purchase a Warframe Founder's Account for Personal Use. I would prefer to purchase a Master level account but will take offers for a Hunter level account as well.
I am willing to offer $475 for the account and will pay for the TradeGuardian fee and any other expenses myself.
If you believe your account is worth more, or do not agree with my appraisal of value, then that is okay. This post is for someone who has an account that wants to make a quick and secure sale for some easy cash.
PM me if you have any questions or offers.
I am willing to offer $475 for the account and will pay for the TradeGuardian fee and any other expenses myself.
If you believe your account is worth more, or do not agree with my appraisal of value, then that is okay. This post is for someone who has an account that wants to make a quick and secure sale for some easy cash.
PM me if you have any questions or offers.
