Buying Looking to buy 9.2 Ready toon- Max $200 usd

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
Multi-Characters

Austin Powers

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 94

(100%) (94 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 23, 2010
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Post here before contacting or you will be ignored!!!

Took a break from wow back in castle nath. Currently have a hunter account but I am not looking to farm gear etc so looking to spend up to $200 usd MAX for an account that I would enjoy

Here is what i am looking for

Can Be Alliance Or Horde
Character must be able to be transferred
Must not be a chain traded/sold account
Must have Gametime
Ilvl 230+
Flying Unlocked
Decent Amount of mounts

I dont give a **** about transmog or vanity

As Title Says I am mainly looking for a toon to return to.

Classes I am looking for :

DK Tank ++++
Fury Warrior +++++++++++++++
Enhance Shaman +++++++++++++++
Druid Tank +++++++
Shadow Priest +++++

May look at other classes

As stated as well looking to spend $200 usd max . If you look to sell me an account for more then that you will be ignored

Not looking to rush into a purchase



PM your discord and Offer.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a 257 Dk, double leggo, you'd have to buy an account and put gametime on it, I'll do it for 160$
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top