• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking forward to buying 2003 Steam accounts

Not Recently Bumped

Davidone

Level 17

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (1 review)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jan 1, 2021
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm trying to find some reliable providers for 2003 steam accounts, if possible with original email. I'm trying to pay a decent price for them that's why I do not care about the digit, can be any date from 2003. I would like to get access to the email that's in the steam's login.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
ignorant

add post but dont even reply n1 bruh
 
Salut frt ești roman, am eu un cont din 13 septembrie 2003 cu primul email cd key complimentary, nu retail, deci nu cere la recover și este 6dig
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
have one, add me on discord furrito#7994
 
Back
Top