• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking for WuChang FarEastWind for Persona Forward skin

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
Jun 16, 2020
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I’d love to trade my account for WuChang skin (Far East Wind). I can pay extra or I can just buy it too.
I currently have Forward Persona skin (Ryuuji Sakamoto) both awakened and non.
I also have First officer and Coordinator skin too but they are not awakened.
I am also selling it too so plz feel free to ask.
I am sorry but it must ios Asia server. Please add me on discord 재경#3170 for details.
Thank you
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bạn có muốn trao đổi với tôi không?
unknown (4).png
 
P
Hello i just wanna ask if this acc is sold already? I’m interested in buying for far east wind i added you on discord my name there is sora
B
Do you own Far East Wind still?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
What’s ur new discord ?
 
how much are you looking for?
 
H
Hi sorry for the late reply.
I can pay up to about 150 dollars according to what skins the account has. If it just has Far East Wind, I can pay up to $70.
Do you have any for sale?
Back
Top