I have some games on your list, i have PUBG, CS GO, Just Cause 3, For Honor, The division and rocket league, the others i dont have if you are interested check my post there on the forum
amitoh12
A
I have Steam account with Rainbow and For honor would you like to buy it?
Grabowaty
G
Hey don't trade with this Kelesha95 guy, I just got scammed by him
J
thanks dude
Kelesha95
BANNED
Banned - negative feedback & banned on steamrep https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198167372973-csgo-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.131593/
3141 CSGO hours, 1000 MM wins, the global elite, prime, original email, account created on 10.12.2014 by me, steam community market is working, GTA 5, H1Z1 and much more.
Add me on Steam if you are interested or Skype: sphinx7331
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.