- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey All,
I'm looking to get back into this game and want to see what is out there.
I'm mainly looking to PVP, so no need for all the mythic gear/raid gear stuff.
Couple of things that i do WANT. and it's a really short list. BFA Flying, good amount of gold.
I'm very flexible when it comes to race. For a calls i'm mainly looking at a Mage, Warlock, Druid.
Show me what you got in my price range, and again, please remember that i want the focus to be PVP!
Paying with PayPal
Leave your contact below and i will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you.
I'm looking to get back into this game and want to see what is out there.
I'm mainly looking to PVP, so no need for all the mythic gear/raid gear stuff.
Couple of things that i do WANT. and it's a really short list. BFA Flying, good amount of gold.
I'm very flexible when it comes to race. For a calls i'm mainly looking at a Mage, Warlock, Druid.
Show me what you got in my price range, and again, please remember that i want the focus to be PVP!
Paying with PayPal
Leave your contact below and i will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you.
