BOUGHT Looking for Pokemon Go boosters. 3 fresh accounts to LvL 15. Verified MIddleman here!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(224 reviews)

Skyxbomb

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 223

(99.5%) (224 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 2, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Looking for Pokemon Go boosters. 3 fresh accounts to LvL 15. Verified MIddleman here!

Figured it's cheaper to get one of you that's lucky enough to live next to multiple pokestops instead of me purchasing 100 balls every other day.

I have 3 fresh accounts since our accounts are linked to our personal gmail and we messed up spending all stardust and pokeballs. One for myself and two for my fam. Obviously a bonus if you can catch some rare ones. Looking to get to level 15 legitimately without walking hacks or whatnot that'll get the account banned later.

You must have reps or be verified member as per Epicnpc rules to be a booster.

Already got got two great offers from two members that'll guarantee a LOT of pokeballs and stardust and other items by level 15. Just seeing what other offers are out there before I decide.

Prefer pikachu start of you know the trick. And all 3 eevee evolutions as part of package. So far I have $115 or $120 for pikachu start and all 3 evolutions guaranteed.

Skype- skysdalimitx13
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I don't know about eevee's but I live 2 minutes from Santa Monica Pier.
I can get you insane amounts of pokemon there! After farming there for two nights on my third account (I have one for each team), I have over 400 magikarp candy, 100+ dratini candy (with an awesome dragonair), kabuto and omanite for days, growlithes and the occasional starter pokemons. (I have yet to see a Pikachu).
In terms of rare pokemons, santa monica pier is one of the most popular places to farm pokemon! (: (It all depends on luck...Two days ago there was Lapras, Dragonite and Charizard) its all on youtube too!
There is about 8 Pokestops within half a mile radius there. (One night of farming around 6 hours = 250+ pokemon caught)
lmk if you are interested but I cannot promise eevees or pikachu
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top