• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking for OG high ranking accounts will pay Top Dollar

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 4, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
No bs. Cash money for the right account. It needs to be 8 to 14 years old. Year displayed does not matter. I will want gamertag only to verify its what i want. I will value the account and for the right account all game investments will be covered. I think an accounts value is how high it post versus other accounts. I may ask for you to play a certain game or add a certain account to help me judge the account. In most cases i'll know in less then 2mins. My budget is $3,000 usd. Like I said no bs no games. i'll smell a scammer a mile away. Thanks and looking forward to some responses. Take Care
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Have 60+ games on xbox one, literally selling my life since i was 8 years old, ranging from old 360 games like Bo1,
MW3, MW2, BF3. hmu for more info, really want to sell to the right owner. we can talk about price on email? [email protected]
 
Back
Top