• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking for Joker P5 android na/eu

Not Recently Bumped

Froppiu

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Austria
Member Since
Aug 17, 2020
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey ! If your account has Joker P5 or/end tomi kawakami i wil trade. I can also accept accounts better or similar to mine BUT it must have the Ren P5 skin !
PicsArt_09-10-01.54.19.jpg
PicsArt_09-10-02.06.19.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey ! If your account has Joker P5 or/end tomi kawakami i wil trade. I can also accept accounts better or similar to mine BUT it must have the Ren P5 skin !
CN I offer my account is a very small decent account you may not like it but its decent I'm willing to meet in Game follow my insta : idv.tradepauli
 
Aw I dont have Ren and I only have the Picture Woman skin for Tomie ;;
 
F
You have tomie? Can u dm me on instagram and Show the acc? Ig: froppiu
Back
Top