Looking for high rep Middle-Man

Not Recently Bumped

bluebones

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 10, 2008
Most middlemen tend to act as scammers in a way to steal accounts. Currently there are only two sites that offer this service as an official business practice, with established results.

I assume your looking for a middleman for World of Warcraft, so that may eliminate one of them. However www.egamingsupply.com offers a middleman for WoW. If you do some reading up on the service, and the hundreds, if not thousands of positive testimonies, I'm sure you will find that the service is legit and trustworthy.

I use to be a middleman for that site, but I've since retired from that position.
 
Thanks to both of you. Consider this thread dead then.
smile.gif
 
We just started a website specializing in World of Warcraft account transfers at www.mmomiddleman.com. Although it's not as big as www.egamingsupply.com posted above, we are striving to reach where they are that with thousands of positive reps, if not even more and better!

Since we just started all services are free, and you can take a look at our detailed steps for a secured transaction under our FAQ section. Thanks!
 
Back
Top