Looking for dream witch/ Echantress limited skin

Not Recently Bumped

Yuki0607

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(97.3%) (38 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 28, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My account has 6 S skins
Im looking for (Vajytte) limited skin of dream witch and it has to be NA - IOS, a clone is fine.
If you have any S limited skins from essence you can also message me

Discord- Yuki Le#4072
9CA4687D-C9E0-4B21-BE12-9585FAB833A8.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 7B990823-1F72-4E3C-B01D-9E3D7E6306CC.jpeg
    7B990823-1F72-4E3C-B01D-9E3D7E6306CC.jpeg
    74.8 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
You have any other way I can message you I don’t have discord but I do have Twitter and Instagram instead!
 
Y
My twitter is Katkury076
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have vajytte skin but i'm playing in Asia sever. If. You want to trade please contact me on discord : Leohunter#6466
 
Y
Ur discord doesnt work, can you add mine
Back
Top