• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Looking for CoD Mobile account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 19, 2019
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
If you want I have all these and some more
Screenshot_20200515_223148_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
Screenshot_20200515_223101_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
Screenshot_20200515_223107_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
Screenshot_20200515_223134_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
Screenshot_20200515_223152_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
 
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
I have locus +7 epic gun skins+4 epic soldier skins+ 2 more skins which is going to come in yhe next battle pass! If u interested i will buy the battle pass for uou
 
I have M4lmg-Black Gold, Ak-47-Tank, Hg-40-Geometry, Type 25-Geometry, and many other cool skins
 
A
is that all ur epic skins?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I tried to add your discord but doesn’t work are you still interested I have a stacked account with a lot of epics
 
A
If anybody has an account with Locus, ICR, and razorback I would be very interested.
 
Back
Top