WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I'm looking for both bulk and retail buyers for Minecraft accounts. I have a large stock of accounts, including:
✔ Accounts with different capes – some with 1 cape, others with 3-6+ capes.
✔ Any other types of accounts – with ranks, without capes, or custom requests.
✔ All accounts come with a purchased game (not Game Pass or subscription-based).
✔ Email and username can be changed.
✔ Can provide single accounts or bulk orders.
I have a strong reputation on multiple account-selling platforms with verified reviews. Proof of feedback and reputation can be provided upon request.
I can supply any quantity you need. Serious buyers only! Feel free to contact me for details, pricing, and bulk deals.
DM me for more info!
Discord - fufarka Telegram - fufarka
✔ Accounts with different capes – some with 1 cape, others with 3-6+ capes.
✔ Any other types of accounts – with ranks, without capes, or custom requests.
✔ All accounts come with a purchased game (not Game Pass or subscription-based).
✔ Email and username can be changed.
✔ Can provide single accounts or bulk orders.
I can supply any quantity you need. Serious buyers only! Feel free to contact me for details, pricing, and bulk deals.
Discord - fufarka Telegram - fufarka
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
