G geman 2 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 10, 2008 #1 Looking for an MM for trade, please post your AIM here if your a trusted MM so I could use your help;]
Looking for an MM for trade, please post your AIM here if your a trusted MM so I could use your help;]
G gman 490 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 10, 2008 #2 I can help, what kind of a trade is it?
WarcraftExpress 71 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 25, 2008 #3 Also, zerotoleranceftw has great MM services!
BANNED ToonVendor 136 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 25, 2008 #4 Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/473361-toonvendor-%242400-balance-owed-after-consignment-sale-failed-bank-wire.html Feel Free to Check out my Thread
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/473361-toonvendor-%242400-balance-owed-after-consignment-sale-failed-bank-wire.html Feel Free to Check out my Thread