Hi !
I want to buy a endgame account (only). In order to offset the price, I can also give my current endgame account if you would like to resell or keep it.
I have a large endgame account with 176 LRs, lots of resources, many UR characters, leader category, plus 1000 days of connection...
So if you want to sell me a dokkan endgame account with LR, UR category leaders, DS... I am interested, send me your offers and don’t forget that I can give my current big one in addition to the sell !
Don't have a BIG budget that's why I give my current account and also pay !
If you want to see screenshots of my account just asks !
I can pay paypal and my account is linked to Gmail
I want to buy a endgame account (only). In order to offset the price, I can also give my current endgame account if you would like to resell or keep it.
I have a large endgame account with 176 LRs, lots of resources, many UR characters, leader category, plus 1000 days of connection...
So if you want to sell me a dokkan endgame account with LR, UR category leaders, DS... I am interested, send me your offers and don’t forget that I can give my current big one in addition to the sell !
Don't have a BIG budget that's why I give my current account and also pay !
If you want to see screenshots of my account just asks !
I can pay paypal and my account is linked to Gmail
Payment options:
- Paypal
