Looking for Account Building Specialists! [SMOD][100% Trustworthy]

Not Recently Bumped

SaltnVinegar

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 86

(100%) (92 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Sep 20, 2015
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am looking for players to build accounts from scratch. Starting on a level 3.

Pure's of specific type's to be created from a level 3 fresh account (made by me) with 1 bond* in it's inventory +starting GP* depending on account build. All supplies are handled by you, the cost included in price. I am hoping to get in contact with experienced players who do not need much (if any) instruction. If you're happy, you may be requested to make more accounts of differing variety. Some accounts will require blast furnace AFK strength levels.

I will accept only hand made account creators. You do not get paid if an account is banned while in your possession.

I am in need of responsive and responsible users who can finish jobs in a timely manner. This doesn't mean for you to be rushed, but within a reasonable time is fine.

Payment will be through PayPal or Payoneer.
Payment will be sent AFTER each job completion.


Hopefully my reputation here will speak for itself in terms of my trustworthiness.

Please send me a PM if you feel you can do these sorts of builds listed below!

- Baby maulers
- NH tribrids
- Staff of the dead pures
- Low HP rushers
- F2P PK'rs (made in members)


I can give target stats/quests for each in PMs.

If you're interested, I will give my Discord in a PM here on EpicNPC where we can discuss further.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
González # 6647 add discord
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Account Sell

Feedback for Snv
Great man Sold Him a pure acc ans sorry for last time have done mis Feedback
 
i have 2 accounts of osrs Resurrected Ninja#1670 dm me hewre
 
I'm intrigued, curios on more info If you're still looking for "employees" :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Created some accounts for him, easy to work with

Created some osrs accounts for him, friendly ongoing and easy to work with :)
 
Back
Top