Looking for a pink mercy account $150-250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

prettyfawni

Level 38

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(77.8%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 23, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I am looking for an account that has pink mercy and is priced within $150-250 range. I can't purchase until around the 22nd of April, so keep that in mind. My discord is faidarling if you would like to discuss selling your account to me! I will NOT buy without MM unless you are going first, I can pay MM fee but you will have to factor that into the price of the account. ​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $300.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top