- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello!
I am looking to buy a high end account. Not particularly sure on what class or spec as of now and just seeing what's out there.
The account must be 220+ilvl
At least 6-10M CN
At least 1300 Raider io
At least 2100 in PvP (I don't care what bracket) 2400 is a huge bonus
Must have relevant PvE trinkets and not pure PvP geared, unless it is BiS for that spec. ( ie. Fire mage)
If you have an account that seems to meet what I'm seeking, please message me here or post below.
!!PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD BELOW!! If you would like me to message you on discord, leave your information in a message and I will contact you.
Thanks!
I am looking to buy a high end account. Not particularly sure on what class or spec as of now and just seeing what's out there.
The account must be 220+ilvl
At least 6-10M CN
At least 1300 Raider io
At least 2100 in PvP (I don't care what bracket) 2400 is a huge bonus
Must have relevant PvE trinkets and not pure PvP geared, unless it is BiS for that spec. ( ie. Fire mage)
If you have an account that seems to meet what I'm seeking, please message me here or post below.
!!PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD BELOW!! If you would like me to message you on discord, leave your information in a message and I will contact you.
Thanks!
Last edited:
