• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LOOKING 2 BUY Account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 6, 2024
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I missed out on some events while I was taking some down time from the game (AT THE WORST STRETCH OF TIME).

Was looking for someone who was offering to sell their account.

I’m IOS.

Would pay fairly for specifically the Chainsaw man event (Makima, Power and Himeno - Kudos if you got 3* for them).

Feel free to ask any questions and/or inquires for your pricing.

If I don’t respond here feel free to message me on discord - Little_BIgB0y
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey add me on discord i got full csm collab
my discord is kingkrulefan
 
Back
Top