- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Im looking to get back into Runescape again and trying to get out of league. I am looking for an account with combat skills ~75+ and any other skills like slayer or summoning would be cool also but not required. Quests done would also be cool, Just send me some pictures of the account or contact me via Skype - ant0990 or PM me.
Account Details:
Champions Not Owned:
Skins Owned
If you have any questions about the account please let me know. I can screenshare before you purchase and the account has never been hacked or traded. Im the original owner.
Account Details:
Champions Not Owned:
Skins Owned
If you have any questions about the account please let me know. I can screenshare before you purchase and the account has never been hacked or traded. Im the original owner.
