locked Account-Help re calling

Not Recently Bumped

Epicfaces

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (37 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 12, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I have an account im the OO of that got locked quite a while back.

I have personal ID uploaded etc, and im looking to see if someone can retreive this account for me, hit me up so we can discuss all the details etc.

Please hit me up on aim.


prefer TWV.
 
Ok guys an update:

I've filled out the form, i have picture ID etc that im going to <u>MAIL</u> in.

I just have a question or two:

How long does the mail in usually take? (im in west canada)
I might be required to get a notary. Has anyone done this before? (canadain) and know of notary costs or anything like that?

thanks!
 
Back
Top