Loan service for verified epicnpc members [discontinued]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Middleman
(4,321 reviews)

The Integrity

Level 100

Middleman

Trade Guardian Orders: 2,863

(100%) (4,321 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Mar 15, 2014

The Integrity

Middleman
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
0
Due to loan transactions having a bad effect on my Paypal account, I have decided to permanently discontinue this service.

[HIDE=1000]Looking to boost your Dota 2 MMR fast and cheap? Check out Integrity boosting service!
Integrity Loan Service
​
Are you a Verified member who needs money on Paypal fast?
Just PM me and you'll get an instant loan.
​


Hello!
Here you can ask your trusted middleman for some money. :)
I am willing to borrow money to verified and trusted users of EpicNPC who are in need of an instant loan, for up to 30 days.

Requirements:

To be eligible to request a loan, you need to meet the following requirements.

- Verified user ('Epic Member Premium' and 'Trusted' can still proceed but with mandatory ID verification with me)
- Registered for more than 6 months
- Have a minimum of 10 positive feedback and no negative. The feedback needs to be spread in a longer period and not earned recently all at once.
- Have no open scam disputes against you.
- Have been active on the forum recently (either by posting or by trading)

Exceptions can be made.
I may request extra verification in certain cases (a photo of an ID for example).
I may refuse your request despite being eligible, if for any reason I do not feel comfortable with borrowing money to you.

Rules:

- The minimum amount you can borrow is $20
- The amount you can borrow is equal to 10 times the amount of your feedback, up to a maximum of $1000. For example, with 35 feedback, your can borrow $350.
- A loan can last up to 60 days before it must be paid back in full.
- Payment is sent via Paypal as Goods & Services. The paypal fee will be covered by me, so you will get your exact amount.
- The loan is paid back by refunding the initial transaction, using the refund option on Paypal.
- It is also possible to pay back using bitcoin or western union, but the paypal sending fee needs to be covered as well.
- It is not possible to pay back using a different Paypal account than the one that received the initial payment.
- During the loan period, it is possible to change the due date or amount.
- Paying back in parts is possible, but needs to be noted at the start.

How to request:

Send me a PM here with the details.
The details include the amount that you want to borrow, approximate date when you will be able to pay back and why you need a loan.

Loan amount: (amount and currency, USD or EUR)
Start date: (date)
Loan duration: (number of days or date)
Reason for loan: (quick description on why you are borrowing money, try to be honest, won't have a big impact on my decision)
Recipient paypal email: (email)

I will then review your request, check your account and ask for you to confirm before I send the payment.[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/galis-scamming-people-boost-not-done-said-he-would-refund-but-hasnt.1503417/
A nice person. I'm really happy with his service. Low fee and all has been done smooth.
 
Legit guy here , loaned me $250 for medical expenses while back and was patient with me until i was able to pay him back which took longer then expected
 
B
Thank you for the information. I will definitely consider loaning from him if I gain more reputation.
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT][/FONT]
I am now less strict on the requirements and have increased the limits by a large margin.
 
Last edited:
L
Explain this please



I'm new to this and was guided here for a small 4 day loan of $60 via Paypal . Please help or message me?
You do not meet any of the requirements and are not eligible for a loan.

I am also temporarily unable to provide this service and will resume most likely by September.

Due to loan transactions having a bad effect on my Paypal account, I have decided to permanently discontinue this service.
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-local-moderator.1894101
Added You On Skype
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Pmd you pal!

Update:
Thanks bud,
I'll refund you the money the 19th as we agreed in our conversation!
 
Last edited:
The rate will be given after contact, since it's different every time as it depends on many factors. :p
 
now heres my only question and some people will ask. What is the fee for the service.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top