EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling LittleLight.Store | Outbreak Perfected Normal $25, Heroic $25, Emblem $25

Platforms
PC, Playstation, Xbox
Raids
Shop

Little Light

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
51   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:

xStrathModz

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
My o My, so would just like to say a big thank you to Light and his team for completing my order as fast as they could. He was very co-operative and was very professional throughout the whole transaction. Would reccomend him and his team.
(Couldn't say the same about some of his competators :3)

vgyliu

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I bought his service for PC normal raid and was no disappointed. Kept me updated of the process and price is reasonable. Would choose them again.

Samhax

2   0   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
just ordered 3 more trials and a call to arms completion... everything was done in an amazing time and without any troubles! communication with light is always perfect

mykal26mjr

5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Outstanding service! I used another booster recently and it was a nightmare. I was overcharged, my order was delayed, and communication was horrible. They even tried to tell me on multiple occasions that my order was complete when it wasn't touched! Little Light is amazing and stands above the rest. Both orders were completed in record time! Little Light works with each customer to provide the best service possible while providing feedback on what they believe the buyer would benefit from the most. I will buy from them again!

NoJohnsPls

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I would agree with all the reviews above.

Little Light is absolutely one of the best communicators I have had the chance to speak to.

Not only that his team is ready and when they are ready, it is honest and no delay unlike what you may encounter with other groups.

These guys deserve more business in my own opinion.

Thanks Little Light and to your team members.

Also, I would appreciate it if you left feedback for me as well when you get some free time.

drock1820

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
4   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1372957-scammed-by-drock1820
Ordered a solstice boost and they did exactly as they said they would. Thank you for your boosting service. Highly recommended!

Last edited:

Little Light

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
51   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Cant get a hold of them on skype. It shows they were online several times after I messaged them but cant buy a reply. No response in almost 24 hours...
Thank you for your feedback.
Your order has been executed, as you received notification. The order was executed with a 25% discount on time. After you and other customers were notified of the status of their orders, the manager took a day off, because he felt bad. On this day, we did not take orders via Skype.

Thanks for the understanding.
Little Light.

drock1820

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
4   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1372957-scammed-by-drock1820
No problem. You guys did great. Keep up the good work!

2   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Second Order went through smooth again. Coomunication is on point with this group and they help with any issues you have (Questions, Details, Any help at all). Service that great and trustable ive made my third order.

Great Team Little Light :)

ip hash: 6b9f3561e07a8664594ce6