WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello. I have a account Limited Animated Characters Account on Mahjong Soul.
Acc 1
Chi Lin (Limited Animated Char)
Hua Yubai
Rei Nanami
Acc 2
Li Yang (Limited Animated Char)
Saber (Fate Collab)
Nana Shiraisi
If you are interested in details, please pm me here or on discord @Albeett . You can ask for details of acc. I will be happy with it.
Looking for a specific character or have a larger budget? Feel free to ask. I may be able to offer you an account that matches what you're looking for.
Acc 1
Chi Lin (Limited Animated Char)
Hua Yubai
Rei Nanami
Acc 2
Li Yang (Limited Animated Char)
Saber (Fate Collab)
Nana Shiraisi
If you are interested in details, please pm me here or on discord @Albeett . You can ask for details of acc. I will be happy with it.
Looking for a specific character or have a larger budget? Feel free to ask. I may be able to offer you an account that matches what you're looking for.
Attachments
Last edited:
