UnholySonata 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 4, 2011 #1 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. ... are we facebook now?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. ... are we facebook now?
Whambulance 30 0 2 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 4, 2011 #2 OddFutureWolfGang said: ... are we facebook now? Click to expand... Click to collapse... You didnt know were mmobaybook? Come now is that really something to "rant" over?
OddFutureWolfGang said: ... are we facebook now? Click to expand... Click to collapse... You didnt know were mmobaybook? Come now is that really something to "rant" over?
UnholySonata 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 4, 2011 #3 It even shows up as a heart! Are we tumblr now?!
Whambulance 30 0 2 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 4, 2011 #4 OddFutureWolfGang said: It even shows up as a heart! Are we tumblr now?! Click to expand... Click to collapse... I think what you really need to ask your self is, why do you know anything at all about tumblr????
OddFutureWolfGang said: It even shows up as a heart! Are we tumblr now?! Click to expand... Click to collapse... I think what you really need to ask your self is, why do you know anything at all about tumblr????
UnholySonata 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 4, 2011 #5 Whambulance said: I think what you really need to ask your self is, why do you know anything at all about tumblr???? Click to expand... Click to collapse... I know everything about everything, duh.
Whambulance said: I think what you really need to ask your self is, why do you know anything at all about tumblr???? Click to expand... Click to collapse... I know everything about everything, duh.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 5, 2011 #6 its a new built in feature for VBulletin, i like it
BANNED MTNDEW! 11 2 0 Rating 4.50 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 9, 2011 #7 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - spriestforlock I like It Cause i like it duh!