- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hey,
I am looking for someone to do Recruit-A-Friend with me for a quick 1-60. I would prefer to recruit you but if you are willing to pay for/help pay for my cd keys that i would possibly let you recruit me
I would prefer to do a mage/priest combo as AOE/Heals makes 1-60 very quick and painless. However, if you have a level 70+ on a separate account that you could use to help us level via instance runs, then any class combination would work.
I am looking for someone preferably US Eastern or Central time that can afford to put in a good amount of time in the next few days to hopefully get this done quick.
Please contact me on aim at DukeBluDevils691
I am looking for someone to do Recruit-A-Friend with me for a quick 1-60. I would prefer to recruit you but if you are willing to pay for/help pay for my cd keys that i would possibly let you recruit me
I would prefer to do a mage/priest combo as AOE/Heals makes 1-60 very quick and painless. However, if you have a level 70+ on a separate account that you could use to help us level via instance runs, then any class combination would work.
I am looking for someone preferably US Eastern or Central time that can afford to put in a good amount of time in the next few days to hopefully get this done quick.
Please contact me on aim at DukeBluDevils691
