• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LF Sky: cotl "The little prince"

Not Recently Bumped

Zadkhiel

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Ireland
Member Since
Sep 23, 2021
Last seen
Country
Ireland
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, Im looking for an account with the little prince season 100% done, inlcuding ultimate. I dont care about the rest of the past seasons. My priority is the last one, I discovered the game one day before the event ends so was imposible to me to get anything. So, important stuff I want:

- Ultimate Gifts: Hair, Rose, Pajama, necklace, swordman outfit.
- Paid stuff: Little Prince Fox Backpack (Prop), Little Prince Scarf Cape.

Optional but I really appreciate it (And I ll pay more for it): Little Prince Asteroid Jacket (Cape).

The login account must be Gmail whitout phone recovery or any kind or suspicious stuff (I was already scammed ;_; ) , or Facebook because I dont have an IOS device. And of course im not rich, so I cant afford a 300 us/eur account. And as you can guess I love the little prince so the rest of seasons are not a big deal for me. Thanks in advance and feel free to make offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I have a account,
Little Prince scarf,
100%d all seasons between little prince to performance
many IAPS
All Elder Hair (no maxed out conns)
Ping me on discord or in dms if youre interested: Soulson#1000
 
Hi, Im looking for an account with the little prince season 100% done, inlcuding ultimate. I dont care about the rest of the past seasons. My priority is the last one, I discovered the game one day before the event ends so was imposible to me to get anything. So, important stuff I want:

- Ultimate Gifts: Hair, Rose, Pajama, necklace, swordman outfit.
- Paid stuff: Little Prince Fox Backpack (Prop), Little Prince Scarf Cape.

Optional but I really appreciate it (And I ll pay more for it): Little Prince Asteroid Jacket (Cape).

The login account must be Gmail whitout phone recovery or any kind or suspicious stuff (I was already scammed ;_; ) , or Facebook because I dont have an IOS device. And of course im not rich, so I cant afford a 300 us/eur account. And as you can guess I love the little prince so the rest of seasons are not a big deal for me. Thanks in advance and feel free to make offers.
I have an account, completed season: 791011, without ss8 ultimate. IAPs: little prince cape, the jacket of little prince, seashell hairpin.
 
Hi, I only have the ultimate gifts and not the paid stuff ones, are you good with it?
 
Back
Top