I am looking to buy a valorant account that has the riot gun buddy. Rank and skins don't matter. Willing to pay around $300 depending on what is on the account.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
aluome
A
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
yo whats ur disc? I have a riot buddy NA acc thats lvl 300
reyyyy29
R
RIOT GUN BUDDY WITH CHAMPS -- CANT CHANGE REGION
RIOT GUN BUDDY 21 PREM -- CAN CHANGE REGION
willing to use verified mm!
TreeGirl
T
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I can help! I have only 3 left available and just need your riot ID. Contact me on discord? Tree#2467
jlpogo
BANNED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.