• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LF Pink Mercy, Knight Mercy, Blizzcon skins & More

Not Recently Bumped

radlad

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jan 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi there, Im looking to buy an account with Pink Mercy and maybe her knight league skins, as well as other rare skins.
Lots of comp points/gold weapons would be a big plus.

Im open to all suggestions, my budget is very flexible. I would prefer to use paypal to pay.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hihi i have a pink mercy acc im selling but i only have cashapp currently!!!!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I have the pink mercy skin aswell as gold weapons and enough points to buy a gold weapon of your choosing, I do not own a gold gun for mercy but of course you can just use the points to buy it. I also have many other skins. discord is loz405 if interested.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Fake feedback
hello please what's your discord ? I'd love to give it to you and I can use PayPal.
 
Back
Top