• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LF: panther or persona skins.

Not Recently Bumped

warmpeanuts

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 8, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m mainly just looking for persona skins, or just offers in general. I have 6 s tier, and 36 a tier, including Futuba and Yusuke. My discord is piinkimi#0807. I thought putting IOS would clarify that I have an IOS device, but I guess not
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have panther awakened, ren, yusuke, and ryuji. I also have bloodbath and desolate sands and much more, would you be interested?
 
W
I’m interested. Add me on discord ?
Q
just sent a request, please tell me about your account
Banned - Scammer
is your account still uft? i have ren, oracle, panther and ryuji on a 4 S 47 A account and i might be interested in this!! :0
 
W
Yes it’s still uft. I’ll offer again but you left me on seen the two other times ( ̄∀ ̄)
Here’s my offer
D5434804-3603-43E5-BB07-AF3627E076F3.jpeg
 
W
Dm me on discord (?)
M
Added! I’m Big poppa
I might be able to get haru would you be interested?
 
W
Yes, I’m interested
Back
Top