• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LF : offers! ios na / eu

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

ecst4t1c

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 5, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I’m looking for offers for my account! I have Lady Bella, The Bride, Hajime Hinata, Everlasting Flowers ( + accessory ), and more! I am also going to have the upcoming S tier skin for Emile! I have a B Badge for Prospector as well. I’m looking for offers and Soul Catcher account or smurf is an immediate accept! As well as accounts that have junji ito, or persona crossover skins!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
uhh haru shining feather surveyor gilda and pawnbroker? there’s a few more skins plus two more s tiers (red riding hood and everlasting flowers)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top