Buying LF Mastery all my characters

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
(10 reviews)

Taiki

Level 45

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(90%) (10 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 12, 2016
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,

I don't have time to deal with it and I'm missing out on a lot of team building opportunities...

I'm looking for someone to help me level up my characters' masteries; it takes about an hour per character. I have the cube keys needed for the missing materials, and the rest can be farmed on the elite bosses for free.

I saw some farm prices for boosting services, I wanted to see if anyone had a better offer.

Discord: umibozufr

(I have 15 characters that are either being mastered or haven't started yet; please make an offer to master all 15.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top