• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LF: Kroto and Crimson Bride can pay thru apple gift card

Not Recently Bumped

margievera

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 18, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi!!! I am looking for Kroto and Crimson Bride! (must have) I would also like Futaba or Ryuji and Emil's S tier (not required) the account must be on na/eu, i take no asia accounts. I prefer IOS but will accept android. My budget is $300 and I can only pay through apple gift cards :( my instagram is @lesbianayaka and my discord is eden#0676 contact me there!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
It has kroto but no crimson
 

Attachments

  • 26B93C1B-91A9-4F8E-88FF-1E8A1BEB625B.jpeg
    26B93C1B-91A9-4F8E-88FF-1E8A1BEB625B.jpeg
    263.7 KB
Back
Top