- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
LF Gathering Account -- 450 Herb + 450 Mining -- Do not care about gear! - SOLD
<span style="color: #CC6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
I am looking for a gathering account for myself.
I do not care about the gear.
Must have epic flying and must have 450 mining and herb. Prefer horde.
PST if you have something along these lines.
Thanks!
<span style="color: #CC6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
I am looking for a gathering account for myself.
I do not care about the gear.
Must have epic flying and must have 450 mining and herb. Prefer horde.
PST if you have something along these lines.
Thanks!
