• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Lf Futaba, Crimson bride, Haru, offers

Not Recently Bumped

Milkiemoo

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(50%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 22, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I’m putting this account uft before I get really attached to it. I’m looking for..

Futaba + ORACLE (Oracle is optional)
Ann + PANTHER (Panther optional)

Haru + NOIR (Noir also optional)
Crimson Bride
Kim (Least wanted but still wanted.)
Lady Bella (wanted atleast on the account but not needed)
Golden Ratio
Also looking for any equal offers
Please dm my Instagram @milkiisimp or my discord big poppa#2290 if interested! Will only trade through a MM!
C979B466-B7A5-41F3-98B4-769715DD88CE.jpeg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi I’m putting this account uft before I get really attached to it. I’m looking for..

Futaba + ORACLE (Oracle is optional)
Ann + PANTHER (Panther optional)

Haru + NOIR (Noir also optional)
Crimson Bride
Kim (Least wanted but still wanted.)
Lady Bella (wanted atleast on the account but not needed)
Golden Ratio
Also looking for any equal offers
Please dm my Instagram @milkiisimp or my discord big poppa#2290 if interested! Will only trade through a MM!
Hello! I have an account w haru and noir and crimosn
 
Back
Top