LF Avenger Nobu NP2 or Higher Farmed Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(35 reviews)

Mashiii

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 8, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm looking for a NP3 or Higher Avenger Nobu account that is preferably endgame-ish. Willing to do trade plus cash if account is of higher value than mine.
Add me on discord: JustDave#7331


I have this account.
NP2 Sishtar Np2 Okita Alter
Welfare servants are all farmed. Lots of Materials and QP.
I am not original owner. Bought this account and have played it for about a year. No problems so far.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top