Hello,
I'm looking for a Global account that is qualified to be in New World for the coming Treasure Map, I don't need an amazing account as it'll be used for testing purposes only, please don't try to sell me amazing accounts.
I'm not willing to pay much as I will accept ANY global account as long as it is qualified for New World.
I'm paying with PayPal goods and services only
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
I'm looking for a Global account that is qualified to be in New World for the coming Treasure Map, I don't need an amazing account as it'll be used for testing purposes only, please don't try to sell me amazing accounts.
I'm not willing to pay much as I will accept ANY global account as long as it is qualified for New World.
I'm paying with PayPal goods and services only
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
