BOUGHT LF 850 Euro Paypal for Skrill

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BERAccounts.com

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 442

(99.7%) (482 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Dec 26, 2013
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everybody. I need 850 Euro Paypal for Skrill/BTC today. I am offering to pay via Skrill with 1:1 rate.

My Terms:
-Your Paypal must be verified.
-Paypal Payment must be made as Friends&Family option. Otherwise it will be refunded and fees will be on you.
-You have to make the payment first. After my customer confirms your payment, i will send your money via Skrill.

**I won't go first in any case. If you want to make split payments, i am totally fine with that but i won't cover Skrill sending fees in that case for each payment.

Skype: kyradin336
Discord: bera336#3650
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top