Level 80 Gnome Warrior Fully Epic'd

Not Recently Bumped

Zacharybinx

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-size: 14pt">I am selling a level 80 Gnome Warrior.
This character has 7,000 Gold, Epic Flying mount, 3 Drakes 25 man mount, and every non-ulduar epic in the game for tanking, and almost all for fury dps. I'm mean literally every piece in the game including all tier 7.5. For Ulduar I have a handful of very valuable epic tanking pieces.

This character literally has it all, my pvp gear is full Furious + some Deadly main pieces, and I have over 2K points saved atm.

If you are looking for a warrior, stop and look no more, escape artist is where its at. Plus this warriors gear is ridiculous, I was the MT for the top alliance guild on the server and through this got geared out.

If you are interested in this account e-mail me at [email protected]
Serious offers only and all sales must be discussed via the phone. I take pay-pal or western union.

I am the original owner of the account and can provide all account information.

Some of the tank gear that I wear currently is
Laugh Laugh
Barricade of Eternity
Veranus' Bane
Signet of the impregnable Fortress
The Levithan's Coil
Sabatons of Endurance
Legplates of Sovereignty
Stormtempered Girlde
Gauntlets of the Royal watch
Bracers ofthe unholy Knight
Valorous Dreadnaught Breastplate
Cloak of the iron council
Valorous Dreadnaught Pauldrons
Nexus War Champion Beads
Valorous Dreadnaught Greathelm

Thats just a sampling, my bank and bags are literally full of epic level 80 pieces
</span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top