Selling Level 71.5 Tacticus end game account started season 1

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes

jameswciii

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 29, 2026
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Screenshot_20260829_202059_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_202145_Tacticus.jpg
Account has been active since season 1, consistently playing in a top 10 Guild. Laviscus/custodes is my strongest meta team currently. I was a light spender but hyper active until recently when my work situation no longer allows for me to keep up with the game like I want to if I was going to keep playing. That said I have never used my first time BS offer so that first BS purchase will be doubled.


Mailbox stash (totals will be higher upon sell depending on new codes, I'm keeping up on the game the best I can on the meantime)
Energy 942
Munitions 130
BS 500
Onslaught tokens 2
Raid tokens 2
Gold 800
Shards for non mythic toons 190
Shards that with become archeotech 120

Screenshot_20260920_121000_Tacticus.jpg

Screenshot_20260829_180448_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180454_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180501_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180506_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180511_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180517_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180527_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180536_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180838_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180914_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180932_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_180951_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181020_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181045_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181059_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181127_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181138_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181149_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181201_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181212_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181225_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181238_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181250_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181302_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181311_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181323_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181346_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181356_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181436_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181455_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_181506_Tacticus.jpg Screenshot_20260829_200659_Tacticus.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260829_180029_Tacticus.jpg
    Screenshot_20260829_180029_Tacticus.jpg
    53.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20260829_181006_Tacticus.jpg
    Screenshot_20260829_181006_Tacticus.jpg
    304.5 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top