WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price $80 negotiable
Original Owner
313 Shiny Pokemon
484 Legendaery Pokemon
85 Dynamax Pokemon
84 Gigantamax Pokemon
68 Event/ Background background pokemons
Email Changable
feel free to reach out here or on discord is:
nellzyz
Only Payment methods:
-paypal
-cashapp
FYI: I DO NOT ACCEPT CRYPTO PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME ASKING IF I ACCEPT CRYPTO
Original Owner
313 Shiny Pokemon
484 Legendaery Pokemon
85 Dynamax Pokemon
84 Gigantamax Pokemon
68 Event/ Background background pokemons
Email Changable
feel free to reach out here or on discord is:
nellzyz
Only Payment methods:
-paypal
-cashapp
FYI: I DO NOT ACCEPT CRYPTO PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME ASKING IF I ACCEPT CRYPTO
Attachments
-
16CECF24-6E39-4FE1-B18B-C693D9A65229.png1.3 MB -
709DB56E-E9F0-4BDA-91AA-8C45005224C9.png1.1 MB -
2F027D00-D448-409B-8667-A40F8AC2D405.png932.5 KB -
011DE8AF-09AE-49E8-A074-E9EE3CA9F2C3.png1.1 MB -
368F9598-2CCA-4ECC-A998-6AE7CD46477B.png1 MB -
322B13E3-EDAF-48AE-BB5D-53D5B3C81A10.png1.1 MB -
IMG_5370.png841.3 KB
Last edited:
