Level 4 EOC skiller 99 FM + decent oldschool account [Paypal/WoW account]

Not Recently Bumped

Entrepreneur

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 1, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Title really says it all, I'm looking for a a WoW account although I will take Paypal(only from people who's paypal is verified)
The account has about 1 or 2m substantial wealth.
Screenshots down below.


Will change registered email, although I don't think I know which email is registered to this account.
login.png


levels.png


magiclogz.png




If interested please drop a comment below with your offer and if I'm interested in what you have to offer I will contact you through PM or Skype.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/536199-scammed-tes313.html
add me on skype timothy.rowe57 whats is the oldschool account like?
 
It's not that great, has 50 mining rune pick + a few hundred K

- - - Updated - - -

Still for sale.
Back
Top